Perfekcyjny i szybki rysunek brwi
Every person who deals professionally with permanent makeup knows that the most difficult thing at the beginning of a lingerist career is not to learn the correct pigmentation. What is stressful and problematic for everyone is learning how to make the perfect rough drawing. After all, so much depends on him!
If you want to learn how to make a perfect drawing in 5 minutes, then be sure to read on!
Preliminary drawing with the help of a browmaster
1. Measure the center of the forehead and draw a vertical line. The center always lies exactly between the eyes.
2. Join the lower ends of the eyebrows together following the hairs.
3. Draw lines from the wing of the nose through the inner corner of the eye.
4. Draw lines through the nasal wing and the outer part of the iris, or the center of the outer part of the eye protein.
5. Place the crayon on the brow bone and slide it towards the ear, drawing the top part of the tail.
6. Now check if all the crosses in our drawing are at the same distances on both sides of the ruler. If they differ - center both sides.
7. Draw the line for the upper part of the beginning parallel to the line from point 2. Follow the hairs.
8. Connect it with a cross that marks the top line of the brow bone.
9. Draw the lower lines freehand or mark a point on the fourth line that defines the width of the eyebrows at the brow bone and move it to the other side.
10. Then connect it to the tip and to the point defining the bottom of the origin.
11. Sharpen the drawing with the black MASTERS pen. Tip: Start with the page that is for
You more difficult. It will be easier for you to map yourself on the other side.
Initial drawing with Nouveau Contour thread and Perfect Eyelash sticker
1. Measure the center of the forehead and draw a vertical line. Make sure you measure it in distance
between the eyes. The eyes will be the determinant of symmetry.
2. Place the tape measure on the forehead parallel to the lash line so that there is room for free drawing in the area of the eyebrows.
3. Mark the beginnings. The sticker makes it impossible to measure the eyebrow too close.
4. Draw the end of the eyebrow, usually, it is about 6.5 - 7 cm from the center of the ruler.
5. Find the highest point. Usually, it is on about 1/3 of the eyebrow length.
6. Peel off the ruler.
7. Place the crayon on the brow bone and slide down towards the ear, marking the top of the tail.
8. Draw the top line of one of the eyebrows following the hairs. Extend the line so that it crosses line 1. Now just connect the highest point of the second eyebrow to the point on line number 1.
9. Draw the bottom line. Then connect it with a thread to the tip, then follow the hairs to mark the bottom line by reflecting it on the middle line and connect it to the other side.
10. Sharpen the drawing with the black MASTERS pen. Tip: Start with the page that is for
What you will need:
● nouveau contour flat pencils
● a black MASTERS pen.
● cosmetic sticks
● ruler - Browmaster
We hope you learned a lot from our article. Don't give up! If you didn't manage to draw perfect eyebrows the first time, keep practicing until you are satisfied with yourself. We also didn't make it the first time.
Practice, persistence, and faith in your own dreams and possibilities make perfect!
If you would like to see how we do it, be sure to sign up for our course.